With the Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C5030 model, Canon has realized an ambitious
goal. Now small departments and workgroups can enjoy stunningly simplified
and productive workflow. A dramatically new platform redefines how your
team will access, share, and manage communications. The smooth integration
of hardware, software, and services ensures that every user experiences
remarkable efficiency. Today, business requires us to do higher-quality
work in less time. The imageRUNNER ADVANCE C5030 model features a range
of collaboration tools, streamlined one-step operations for complicated
tasks, and the power to perform multiple jobs concurrently - all in a compact
The imageRUNNER ADVANCE C5030 delivers print speeds of up to 30 ppm and
duplex scanning at speeds of up to 46 ipm (simplex, 300 dpi) for letter-sized
documents in both black-and-white and color. Offering standard Universal
Send, UFR II Printing, and internal finishing options, the imageRUNNER
ADVANCE C5030 model packs powerful performance in a whole new form.
- New Advanced imageCHIP system architecture uses two processors to
deliver outstanding multitasking performance.
- "Slide and Tilt" control panel allows users to adjust the
UI to a comfortable and accessible position.
- Two menus streamline your workflow. The Main Menu gives you instant
access to system functions, while the Quick Menu powers productivity
by allowing you to combine and access routine tasks at the touch of
- A universal design that's not only appealing to the eye but also easy
and comfortable to operate.
- Compact footprint, soft curves and natural soothing color palette
create harmony between innovation and your work environment.
- Rapidly convert paper documents to digital files with the 100-sheet
capacity Duplexing Automatic Document feeder at speeds of up to 46 ipm
(simplex, 300 dpi).
- A choice of modular in-line accessories makes professionally finished
documents simple, including an optional inner finisher with 50-sheet
- Advanced Box, Canon's new built-in document sharing solution enhances
the ability of multiple users to collaborate. Files can be stored in
Advanced Box shared folders and accessed from multiple locations including
a PC or other networked imageRUNNER ADVANCE systems.
- Whether from the imageRUNNER ADVANCE model or at your own desk, you
can have direct access to the functions that make your work easier with
the imageRUNNER ADVANCE Desktop utility.
- The Workflow Composer utility reduces multi-step and frequently performed
operations to the touch of one button that can be placed on the Quick
- Universal Send provides an expanded range of file formats including
High Compression PDF/XPS, Adobe PDF Reader Extensions, Searchable PDF,
OOXML, PDF (Optimize for Web), PDF (Apply Policy), PDF/A-1b and Encrypted
- Canon's UFR II print technology is standard with this model, optional
Adobe PostScript 3 and PCL 5c/6 are also supported.
- Scan to or print from a USB thumb drive or optional memory media.
- Enter data more comfortably with the optional USB keyboard.
- Canon offers a number of security features for document security,
data security, mail server security, logging/auditing security and authentication.
- Access Management System allows you to limit device access by user,
group or role and you can even limit access for only specific functions
such as Send.
- The Trusted Platform Module allows you to safeguard vulnerable settings
such as passwords with a new security chip featuring tamper-resistant
- With Document Scan Lock and Tracking you can embed hidden tracking
information in a document to restrict unauthorized copying or scanning
and to track the origin.
- Disguise information before it's written to the hard drive, and permanently
remove it by overwriting when the job is complete with data encryption
and erase options.
- The Remote User Interface gives you centralized control for any individual
device right from your desktop, so that you can check supply levels,
monitor jobs and stay completely informed.
- The imageWARE Enterprise Management Console offers one central point
of control for all systems across your organization. This web-based
utility makes it easy to install and manage multiple Canon and third-party
- Adobe LiveCycle Rights Management ES Integration protects access to
documents throughout their duration. After documents are scanned, specify
security policies and select authorized recipients.
- The imageRUNNER ADVANCE Series makes it easier to track, manage and
influence user behavior. From analyzing color output by employee or
client to encouraging double sided printing, you can ensure that resources
are employed optimally and costs are allocated accurately.
- Reduce costs, increase performance with the ability to streamline
- Outstanding image quality for striking results.
- Retrieve information from other imageRUNNER ADVANCE models on the
network to help eliminate extra hardware or to easily collaborate.
- Reduce downtime with the ability to replace toner on the fly.
- If incorrect paper size or stack for a job is unavailable, the system
can begin the next job without delay.
- New level of connector and link support through Canon's innovative
- With 1200 x 1200 dpi print resolution, text is sharp with smooth corners,
and images have subtle gradient transitions.
- Innovative technologies, including Canon's fine-grained pQ toner,
produce rich, clear, vivid images with a smooth, high quality finish.
- Canon's life cycle assessment system helps to reduce C02 emissions
by more than 30% over previous models.
- Compact with less packaging for efficient transportation.
Designed with 100% recycled plastic and bio-based plastic for certain
- Meets Energy Star standards.
- New pQ toner and Advanced RAPID fusing system helps to reduce overall
energy consumption by minimizing heat and power requirements.
- Power consumption for sleep mode is 1w or less.
- Meets and exceeds ROHS directive.