outstanding versatility and performance, the imageRUNNER ADVANCE 4051 model
meets the needs of workgroup or enterprise office environments. This digital
monochrome model rapidly scans, prints, copy, fax and distribute documents
with precision and ease. Advanced management tools and multiple in-line
finishing options help produce professional documents with ease. The imageRUNNER
ADVANCE 4051 model features a range of collaboration tools, streamlined
one-step operations for complicated tasks, and the power to perform multiple
The imageRUNNER ADVANCE 4051 model delivers output speeds of up to 51
ppm in black-and-white, scanning at speeds of up to 51/51 ipm (300dpi)(smplex,
BW/Color). Offering standard Color Universal Send, UFR II Printing, and
a range of paper handling and finishing options, the imageRUNNER ADVANCE
4051 model is intelligent value at its best.
- Advanced imageCHIP system architecture uses two processors to deliver
outstanding multitasking performance.
- Large embedded control panel provides easier viewing.
- Two menus streamline your workflow. The Main Menu gives you instant
access to system functions, while the Quick Menu powers productivity
by allowing you to combine and access routine tasks at the touch of
- A universal design that's not only appealing to the eye but also
easy and comfortable to operate.
- Soft curves and natural soothing color palette create harmony between
innovation and your work environment.
- Rapidly convert paper documents to digital files with the 100-sheet
capacity, auto duplex document feeder with color scanning support at
speeds of up to 51 ipm (simplex, 300 dpi).
- A choice of modular in-line accessories makes it simple to produce
professionally finished documents, including a choice of a staple finisher
or booklet finisher, both with 50-sheet multiposition stapling, 2/3
hole punching, and an internal finisher with optional 2/3 hole punching.
- Advanced Box, Canon's new built-in document sharing solution enhances
the ability of multiple users to collaborate. Files can be stored in
Advanced Box shared folders and accessed from multiple locations including
a PC or other networked imageRUNNER ADVANCE systems.
- Whether from the imageRUNNER ADVANCE model or at your own desk, you
can have direct access to the functions that make your work easier with
the imageRUNNER ADVANCE Desktop utility.
- The Workflow Composer utility reduces multi-step and frequently performed
operations to the touch of one button that can be placed on the Quick
- Universal Send provides an expanded range of file formats including
High Compression PDF/XPS, Adobe PDF Reader Extensions, Searchable PDF
and Encrypted PDF.
- Transform the way you access files with Canon Cloud Portal for imageRUNNER
ADVANCE. Connect directly to Microsoft SharePoint Online or Google Docs
cloud services without the need for extra hardware or software.
- Canon's UFR II print technology is standard with this model, optional
Adobe PostScript 3 and PCL 5e/6 are also supported.
- Scan to or print from a USB thumb drive or optional memory media.
- Enter data more comfortably with the optional USB keyboard.
- Canon offers a number of security features for document security,
data security, mail server security, logging/auditing security and authentication.
- Access Management System allows you to limit device access by user,
group or role and you can even limit access for only specific functions
such as Send.
- With Document Scan Lock and Tracking you can embed hidden tracking
information in a document to restrict unauthorized copying or scanning
and to track the origin.
- Adobe LiveCycle Rights Management ES 2.5 Integration protects access
to documents throughout their duration. After documents are scanned,
specify security policies and select authorized recipients.
- The Trusted Platform Module allows you to safeguard vulnerable settings
such as passwords with a new security chip featuring tamper-resistant
- Disguise information before it's written to the hard drive, and permanently
remove it by overwriting when the job is complete with data encryption
and erase options.
- The Remote User Interface gives you centralized control for any individual
device right from your desktop, so that you can check supply levels,
monitor jobs and stay completely informed.
- The imageWARE Enterprise Management Console offers one central point
of control for all systems across your organization. This web-based
utility makes it easy to install and manage multiple Canon and third-party
- The imageRUNNER ADVANCE Series makes it easier to track, manage and
influence user behavior. From analyzing color output by employee or
client to encouraging double sided printing, you can ensure that resources
are employed optimally and costs are allocated accurately.
- Reduce costs and increase performance with the ability to streamline
- Outstanding image quality for striking results.
- Retrieve information from other imageRUNNER ADVANCE models on the
network to help eliminate extra hardware or to easily collaborate.
- Reduce downtime with the ability to replace toner on the fly.
- If incorrect paper size or stack for a job is unavailable, the system
can begin the next job without delay.
- New level of connector and link support through Canon's innovative
- With 1200 x 1200 dpi print resolution produces fine lines and crisp
text, even at small font sizes.
- Innovative technologies, including Canon's QF toner, produces clear,
detailed images with a smooth, high-quality finish.
- Canon's life cycle assessment system helps to reduce C02 emissions
by focusing on each stage of the product life cycle, including manufacturing,
energy use, and logistics.
- Compact with less packaging for efficient transportation.
- Designed with recycled plastic and bio-based plastic for certain components.
- Meets Energy Star standards.
- The combination of Canon's fusing technologies and QF toner helps
reduce overall energy consumption by minimizing heat and power requirements.
- Power consumption for sleep mode is 1W or less.
- Meets and exceeds ROHS directive.