the 55-page-per-minute imageRUNNER 5570 into your corporate office and empower
every user with the ability to capture, create, and communicate at network
With advanced digital copying and local document storage standard, and
the ability to add high-speed network scanning, printing, advanced finishing,
and Internet-ready capabilities, the imageRUNNER 5570 delivers unmatched
performance, durability, and innovation. Plus, you can take advantage
of Canon's MEAP (Multifunctional Embedded Application Platform)
technology to customize system operability around unique company workflows.
The imageRUNNER 5570 is the ideal blend of high-volume productivity and
- Operating at 55 pages-per-minute, the imageRUNNER 5570 is equipped
with a 20GB Hard Disk Drive and 512MB RAM, providing users with exceptional
productivity and reliability
- With a scanning resolution of 600 x 600 dpi, enhanced copy resolution
of 1200 x 600 dpi, and enhanced print resolution of 2400 x 600 dpi,
the imageRUNNER 5570 delivers superior quality for the most faithful
reproduction of text and images.
- Incorporating Canon's MEAP (Multifunctional Embedded Application
Platform) architecture, the imageRUNNER 5570 can be customized to meet
unique business needs. Customized applications can run from the device's
control panel, streamlining document workflows.
- The color user interface panel, including a new Express Copy screen,
and intuitively designed device drivers provide user-friendly operation
for both walk-up and desktop environments.
- With its standard Duplexing Automatic Document Feeder, the imageRUNNER
5570 makes quick work of multi-paged, double-sided and mixed-size originals.
It can handle up to 100 originals and can accept paper weights up to
- Users can choose to add the optional Finisher-T1 or Saddle Finisher-T2
for advanced document finishing capabilities. The Saddle Finisher allows
users to create folded booklets for paper sizes including Letter, 11"
x 17", and Legal. Each finisher can be configured with a hole punch
unit for professional-looking documents.
- Supports a host of Internet-ready capabilities, including the optional
Web Access Software that allows users to call up Internet or intranet
data right on the user-interface, and print Web Pages and downloadable
PDF files when configured with the Canon print controller.
- Provides greater security measures for online information sharing
and storage needs.
- Incorporates Canon's IH (Induction Heating) Fusing Technology to significantly
reduce energy consumption and improve productivity.
- With a standard paper capacity of 4,150 sheets, which can be expanded
to 7,650 sheets, the imageRUNNER 5570 has been designed to meet the
high volume requirements of large corporate workgroups.
- The Mail Box function of the imageRUNNER 5570 serves as a centralized
system for information-sharing, on-site document storage and print-on-demand
- Users can choose between two print controller options, the Canon Multi-PDL
Printer Kit-G5 or the imagePASS-M3 v1.1. The Canon controller delivers
printing capabilities with support for PCL 5e/6, PostScript® 3
emulation, and Canon's UFR II (Ultra Fast Rendering) technology. For
those users with higher bandwidth requirements, the imagePASS-M3 features
its own hardware dedicated to printing applications, and supports genuine
Adobe® PostScript 3 and PCL 5e/6.
- Through its optional document distribution capabilities, including
Super G3 Fax and Universal Send technology, the imageRUNNER 5570
allows users to scan directly into the device for distribution to multiple
destinations. Advanced Send options such as searchable PDF (OCR) and
Encrypted PDF can be added for an even more sophisticated solution.
- With Remote UI, features and functions of the imageRUNNER 5570 are
controlled and accessed right from a user's desktop.
- The imageRUNNER 5570 offers a number of features that improve accessibility
for disabled persons, including the Remote Operator's Software Kit and
the Voice Guidance Kit (not available at the time of launch).