At 30 copies per minute, the C330D copier
is fast, flexible and user-friendly. Its standard Automatic Duplexing
feature saves you time, paper and file space. What's more, thanks
to the C330D's modular design, you can choose from various document
feeding, paper supply and sorting options. This allows you to customize
the C330D to meet your specific business needs. And with the C330D
advanced features such as Auto Magnification, Auto Paper Selection
and Auto Exposure, you can produce professional-looking documents
every time. The C330D copier gives you the high-quality, productivity
and versatility you expect from Canon.
- 30 copies-per-minute.
- Dual front-loading, user-adjustable 500-sheet paper cassettes
accept all standard paper sizes, from statement through ledger.
- Convenient 50-sheet Stack Bypass for odd paper sizes, overhead
transparencies, letterhead and labels.
- Optional 1,500-sheet front-loading letter-sized Paper Deck Pedestal
means adding paper less frequently.
- The C330D's Auto Cassette Switching recognizes when you run
out of paper and automatically switches to a secondary source
of the same size paper without interrupting your copy run.
- The C330D copier has been designated ENERGY STAR compliant by
the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
- Automatic Duplexing, using the optional Automatic Document
Feeder (ADF), lets you utilize standard duplexing to make
two-sided copies from single-sided originals.
- Limitless Duplexing, using the optional Recirculating Document
Feeder (RDF) and Sorter or Stapler Sorter allows you to program
up to 100 sets of a two-sided document as a single job. The
RDF lets you make one-sided originals into two-sided copies,
two-sided originals into two-sided copies, and even separates
two-sided originals into one-sided copies.
- Convenient Finishing Options
- Optional 10 or 20-bin Stapler Sorter produces 10 or 20 individually
stapled sets of multi-page documents.
- Optional 10 or 20-bin Sorter collates up to ten 30-page
sets or twenty 50-page sets, respectively.
- Advanced Features
- Wide range zoom from 49% - 204% in 1% increments.
- 7 easy-to-use preset reduction/enlargement ratios quickly
fit documents to letter; legal or ledger-sized paper.
- Auto Magnification reduces or enlarges images to fit the
desired paper size.
- Auto Paper Selection makes sure the appropriate paper size
is used based on the size of the original and selected zoom
- Auto Exposure ensures clear copies by setting the correct
contrast for hard to view originals such as colored background
- Auto Start allows you to turn on the copier, program a job,
and walk away. The job will automatically run as soon as the
copier warm-up cycle is complete.
- Auto Power-Off shuts the copier off automatically after
a specified period of non-use.
- Auto Clear resets the copier to its default settings after
two minutes of non-use (the reset period is user-adjustable
from 0-9 minutes).
- Interrupt Mode stops the current copying job to allow you
to make priority copies, then completes the original job.
- Special Copying Jobs
- Image Combination lets you combine up to four images onto
one or both sides of a single page.
- Two-Page Separation lets you copy two facing pages from
books or bound documents onto two separate sheets without
moving the original.
- Copy Management
- ID Mode accomodates up to 100 four-digit account numbers
to easily track the number of copies made for each account.
- Copy management is easy with the optional Control Card which
can track up to 200 users. The Control Card Printer provides
a record of the number of copies produced giving you great
control and added security.
Back to top